Warped Bent Twisted Wood

I have a bunch of plywood, and different sheets of wood that has been lying on it's side. The wood has all warped. Is it possible to bend it back straight again. Possible with water.
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:35:11 -0800 (PST), k

Try putting the ply on the grass (lawn) on a sunny day. This will have the tendency of the edges to curl upward.

You may also try screwing it to a frame. The frame will keep the plywood in check, but not necessarily straighten it. (Depends on your plywood, really.)
Puckdropper