Warning labels

Am in the final steps of rebuilding a PM 160 planer for my shop. What I`d like to do is finish off the machine with some appropriate warning labels. PM was able to supply the racing stripe tape, an American flag and an infeed/outfeed plate. But that`s about it. Looking for say, " Danger Cutterhead" or "Danger High Voltage". Anything that might be of relevance. Without going overboard. Any sources ? Or advice on what labels to use ?
I would add a label saying, "Keepa you hands off..!!!"

warning

And if it is on a mobile base, add one that says "Unplug Me First!".
scott

And one saying "Check for nails and foreign materials." We once had a worker try to clean the cement off of old form lumber with the planer. harrym

It won't be 'original equipment', but:
+---------------------------+ | | | DANGER!!! | | | | This Device Contains | | Electromagentically | | Active Parts | | | | Refer ALL operations | | to a competent | | technician | | | | DANGER!!! | | | +---------------------------+
You can do simply *amazing* things with 'dry transfer' sheets, designed to be run through a laser printer.
"This product contains materials known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects."
That's what my new Channellock pliers said on the package.
GTO(John)

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 01:55:50 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@news2.bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) pixelated:

And what about the ElectroBlackically, ElectroCyanically, and ElectroYellowically Active Parts, sir? You only covered magenta. This IS a CMYK sign, is it not?
-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive -- http://diversify.com Website Programming and Development

ROTFL My spell-checker didn't catch that one. Of course I meant 'electromagnetically'. *sigh*
Though, maybe, "just paint it pink, and nobody *else* will try to use it" applies. <snicker>
Tue, Sep 2, 2003, 8:37pm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (JPEracing) claims: <snip> What I`d like to do is finish off the machine with some appropriate warning labels. <snip>
No prob. Make your own. http://www.speedysigns.com/lettering/lettering_tool.asp
JOAT No sense in being pessimistic - it wouldn't work anyway.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 2 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Powermatic wouldn't help? I thought the basic label law mandated unlimited replacement, sort of like auto companies being obliged to replace smog control stuff forever. Without a label or warning, there's greater liability
You say your shop, which means you don't _have_ to have them. If it's a workplace, you would. I'd look at the newer machines and use the "Danger, Cutterhead" and such labels they have on them.

warning
Look at these folks. They have label stock and a web based application that allows you to design and print your own "permanent/water proof" labels using a laser printer. I've used it for my water processing system and to mark all of the gases that I have plumbed in my shop.
Phil
http://www.electromark.com /
JPEracing wrote:

Finally a question I can answer. I am a new woodworker so I mostly ask questions or read the answers. I have been in the sign business for awhile and my advice would be to find a local signshop with a printer called the Gerber Edge. They will be able to make any decals you want. All they will need is the context of the text and the amount of space you have to work with. Bob