Wards 10" benchsaw need belt.

I am trying to find a replacement belt for MW powerkraft saw, it is a synchronous [toothed] belt about 11" (28 mm) long (around), with about 1/4 " pitch. VC

What does your local bearing/power transmission shop have to say about it?
GTO(John)
<<I am trying to find a replacement belt for MW powerkraft saw, it is a synchronous [toothed] belt about 11" (28 mm) long (around), with about 1/4 " pitch.>>
Try these guys: http://www.toolkraft.com /
Lee

Thank you for the post Lee, Toolkraft looks good for my needs.