Wanted To Buy: Stroke Sander

Will Consider All Makes, Models or Vintage Condition Is Not An Issue Must Be In The Upper Midwest (WI, MI, MN, IL, IA, IN)

Please E-mail Me At snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Was that like a "touché" gesture? LOL

Reply to
Leon

Naaaaaaaaaaaa. I'll bet twenty bux (USD) that KB already has the Sophisticated Email Filters up and running Sure he's brave but he's also been here far too long to know the group.

I'm debating whether to respond with the 6th grade level rejoinder around "Stroke"...

Reply to
patrick conroy

I am genuinely surprised that no one has already responded like that.

Reply to
Leon

I just figured he doesn't know what a stroke sander is.

UA100, still looking so please keep those cards and letters a coming...

Reply to
Unisaw A100