Want My Old WOOD Magazines?

The packrat in me has been overcome by lack of space and the convenience of the computer. I barely find time to read the new magazine when it comes out, much less paw through the old ones. I have about 124 back issues of WOOD magazine that need to find a good home.
The earliest is issue 16, published in April, 1987. They are almost sequential, with a skip here and there until November, 1999, with a 3- year gap until November, 2002. They pick back up in November, 2002 and run until issue 177, in May, 2007 with several missing issues here and there. Present and accounted for are issues 16-20, 22-55, 57-100, 102-114, 116, 119, 145-148, 150-158, 160-163, 166, 168-174, 176, 177.
These are used magazines that have been read, tossed around, thumbed through, etc. A plan or two (but not many) may have been ripped out if it suited me. At least one issue is missing its cover; you get the picture.
I figure the whole stack weighs in about 60 pounds. Shipping UPS won't be cheap, and I ain't goin' down to the part of town where the freight yard is without a knife and a gun.
I haven't gone back to them to look for projects in years, but I can't bear to throw them out. I'd like some fellow woodworker with more room and time to have them.
Does anybody want them bad enough to pay shipping?
DonkeyHody "I'd rather expect the best of people and be wrong than expect the worst and be right."
Add pictures here
✖

[...]
Maybe... where are ya?
--
Regards,
✖
On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:05:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I'd be happy to pay shipping and send you a 6 pack of your favorite beverage.
Roy!
Add pictures here
✖
ROY! wrote:

I hope he doesn't drink "Pasión Azteca-Platinum & Gold" Tequila...
http://www.ley925.com/page_1143846005343.html
$225,000.00 US dollars per bottle! ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Whoah!! Good thing that stuff isn't available in a 6 pack! What makes it so expensive? Naive minds want to know.
Add pictures here
✖
ROY! wrote: !

The bottle is made of platinum & gold.
The tequila is good tequila ... but it's just tequila. For $225 grand, I expect more than a hangover!
Bill 8-)
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com
ROY! wrote:

The bottle deposit. 8-)
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com
✖

Send an email to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net with your zip code and I'll check UPS for charges. I'll get back to you within a few days.
DonkeyHody
Add pictures here
✖

And the Lucky Winner is . . . ROY! Assuming I get a check in the mail soon, your prize will be on its way.
DonkeyHody "The cheapest things in life are free."
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 05:03:20 -0700, DonkeyHody

Thanks, Mr Hody. The check's in the mail, REALLY.
Add pictures here
✖

I assume you read the fine print about the $495 handling fee.
DonkeyHody "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:40:33 -0700, DonkeyHody

Missed that. No problem. I'll get another check in the mail today. Do you mind if I post date it? ;-)
Add pictures here
✖

Near Jackson, Mississippi.
DonkeyHody
Add pictures here
✖

Maybe you could drop them off in a collection box for GI's stationed overseas. They do request magazines.
Add pictures here
✖