Walter Turner table saw for $125

I saw this on Craig's List and thought someone might be interested... Listed as being in Utica, NY.
I don't own it and don't know the seller so what's listed below is all I know about it!
John
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/258611555.html
Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org Date: 2007-01-06, 3:47PM EST
Walker Turner Cabinet Saw - Built when Walker Turner was a quality name in cabinet saws, I replaced it recently with a new 3HP cabinet saw and need to make room.
The Walker Turner saw has been around for a few decades, it has been in my possession for 13 years and is still a solid work horse.
It is currently disassembled to make it lighter to move out of my basement, it is in good working condition.
The table is true and vibration is very little as it should be with a cabinet saw. Excellent for home improvements and furniture making alike. Email me with questions or interest please.
a.. Location: Utica, NY
b.. It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests