Walking stick parts

Does anyone know of any suppliers of walking stick components/supplies in the USA? I've found a few suppliers in the UK, but shipping would seem to be murder.

Not USA based, but Lee Valley Tools still an appreciated dealer to woodworkers in the US.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&pA005&cat=3,41306,41332 http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2832&cat=1,250,43243
Upscale wrote:

upon a time. http://www.treelineusa.com/catalog/walking_sticks.html Joe
snipped-for-privacy@musc.edu says...

They're Canadian but they ship to the US.
Upscale wrote:

Of course it may not be what you want. http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd tion&key0-7088 This has a few more items they carry http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?search tion&keywords=walking-accessory
says...

Thanks. I'm quite aware of Lee Valley (I just received an order from them last Saturday), but I was more interested in the horn, and some wood.
They are clearing out a lot behind my house, and I snagged some nice hazel branches to make canes. Unfortunately, after getting all in the mood for making some sticks, I discovered that the wood is supposed to dry for about a year. After putting my pieces in the rafters, I decided to go looking for something to practice on.