Waaaay OT: FA: Ugliest Necktie Ever Made

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemA68478251
Yes, that's me wearing it.

Are you sure it will work when I get it? I'd hate to be another victim like the guy who bought your scroll saw. I wouldn't want to try to file a claim with the USPS because the tie isn't as ugly as claimed.
todd

scroll saw; it worked when I shipped it, and a couple days after the buyer filed that feedback report, *he* filed a case with SquareTrade to remove the feedback, and sent me an email apologizing for it. But he hasn't explained.

I'll put up a dollar that it either a) wasn't plugged in or b) the outlet it was plugged into didn't have power.
todd
Doug Miller wrote:

    j4

No, no, you can see the shadow of it, and a bit of my chin. Which proves that it's actually where it belongs, on top of my shoulders, and not in the lower and darker position that it has been alleged by some to occupy.
All ties are ugly to me....because I just don't wear them. The last time I did was when I married SWMBO, almost 5 years ago. As a matter of fact that tie is still in that same knot and hanging in the closet...where it looks a lot better than on me. Good luck selling that thing. Joe

and he has WAAAAY too much time on his hands!
dave
jo4hn wrote:

For once, truth in advertising. That thing is so ugly Bohn would wear it.
Bob
Bob Schmall writes:

Hah! I hope I can find the one I was given 5-6 years ago by the youngest. I have no idea why she gave me one since I end up in a tie twice a year, max, but she did. And it has remained in its box ever since. Ugly ain't even in it with this thing. It looks diseased.
Charlie Self "In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office." Ambrose Bierce
That is a seriously ugly tie. Might even qualify for super- megafugly.
Still, with all the excitement over the wedding dress and the 3-legged router table, you might be on to a winner ;-)
Cheers
Frank