Veritas Router table mounted as Tablesaw extension?

I'm looking for tips and/or info from anyone who has the veritas Router table mounted in their Tablesaw extension. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Reply to
Bri

The Veritas router table is hand hammered to put a slight crown at the middle. When the fence is attached, or you are putting downward pressure on the stock, the table deflects to flat. With its inherent crown, I might not use it for an extension. Besides, many times while I am routing something, I need to rip another piece on the table saw. You might lose your setup with the router table in the extension.

Reply to
Preston Andreas