Vent for jenn air banging in wind

Sister's house is on a hill, very exposed, and the vent bangs in the wind. Any way to fix this? googling now... JP
"Jay Pique" wrote in message

A strip of weather stripping stopped the noise for me.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/23/06

I had the same issue with an exterior blower I installed for my range hood. I shortened the spring that held the door closed. It still opens when the fan is on, but doesn't bang in the wind.
todd
message

Thanks all. JP