Vent for jenn air banging in wind

Sister's house is on a hill, very exposed, and the vent bangs in the wind. Any way to fix this? googling now... JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

A strip of weather stripping stopped the noise for me.

Reply to
Swingman

I had the same issue with an exterior blower I installed for my range hood. I shortened the spring that held the door closed. It still opens when the fan is on, but doesn't bang in the wind.

todd

Reply to
todd

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@i12g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...