V8 chainsaw

How's this for gittin' the job done ?
http://tinyurl.com/ytdzac
Smitty
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:57:07 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Wow!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Can you imagine the kickback it could produce?
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I've got a kick back for you. Check out alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for a must-have power tool.
Give us a hint. Which post?
G.S.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:57:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Looks strangely familiar... from the 'I want this saw...' thread.
You could always have tried to find a better clip of the same beast:
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
x8rBKC4BE>
Mind you while I was looking at the Predator/Chainsaw clips on YouTube I found this, which is much more scary when it comes to dangerous use of tools (rope, in this case)...
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3G4jr6O7A