Update: Router Pantograph

Someone was looking to route 4" letters a month or so ago. If you're still interested, Lee Valley Tools is now selling a router pantograph. 49.50 ca http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?pg457&catQ&ap=1
On 4/30/11 12:44 PM, Upscale wrote:

Only 50 bucks, from Lee Valley. Misprint? :-)
--

-MIKE-

Hope not, I have sent them an email for shipping to OZ, we will see what happens
That was me, thanks for remembering.
Ralph