Unwarping Wooden Tiles

Hello folks,
I recently suffered from a flooding which left a section of my rectangular, wooden tiles warped. The effect was to make it look like something was trying to burst up through the floor. A number of amateur solutions (i.e. standing, jumping, putting a dictionary on them...yes, I know) ended up dislodging several tiles which won't now fit back into their slots. Any suggestions as to how I could 'unwarp' the tiles and slot them back into their positions? Thanks!