Twin Cutter Saw

Harbor Freight has one on sale for $139.0 http://www.harborfreight22.com/r/r.asp?r 4670413&i=Q2704703H10 and I thought to ask the group if 1. Anyone has used one of these, 2. What for 3. What's it god for, etc. Any feedback appreciated.

I haven't used one, but I seem to remember hearing that it is the perfect tool for cutting a car in half. Sounds like fun, but I'm not sure how useful it would be in the woodshop or around the house, especially if you already have a sawzall. Just speculating... Andy
O Well, Sears has it for $169.00 (thanksfo the link) so HFT $139.00 may not be such a breat deal or a chinese knock off - but both may be made by Chines political prisoners! Thanks for the feedback.

The political prisoners are knocking off software and sneakers. Their version of Club Fed. ;)

Hmm... Interesting mental picture of prisoners manufacturing a saw that quickly cuts through anything. BZZZZZ. Pause. Woohoo! Andy

Not to mention how easy it is to harvest organs from the other Chinese prisoners.
B.
<snip>

feedback.
I'm sure that such would never happen... too many young children are available to work the factory jobs.
woodstuff