TV Stand Project update and a Thank you.

Thanks to those that helped me with my panel questions!!
I finished the panels and I have done a dry fit. This design is based on a piece brought to my attention by Robatoy (Green Designs)
I posted a picture of a dry assembly of the main carcass here:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/TV_Stand.htm
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Looking good! I like that design. Timeless, with a hint of the orient. You're keeping it light?

Are you reffering to stain? I won't be staining this so I don't upset the 'gods'. This is just a dry assembly of the main carcass.

Good boy! <G>