TV Console inner details

A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/10495711233/
Leon wrote:

Gorgeous, as I expected.
--
 GW Ross

 If it weren't for electricity, we'd
On 10/26/2013 1:28 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Thank you
On Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:25:36 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

I did notice though, that in every photo he changes the picture hanging above the console. (do I need a smiley face for that?)
On 10/27/2013 7:41 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

LOL, That is a feature of the TV. When Initially turned to stand by mode I have it set up to play jpg's from a USB flash drive. Each picture is displayed for about 3 minutes. Low energy usage in this mode. The screen is dimmer, no sound, and no tuner.