TurboCad 3D Files on ABPW

Been following the rec discussion on TurboCad. Finally got a chance to post some files.
Hope y'all can use these. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but now I can get my drawings out fairly quick.
BTW: I learned to use the 3D functionality without spending too much time in 2D. You can do it. Just follow the tutorials from the forums.
Scott