Tsunami relief plane giveaway.

I did this for 911 and I hope it works as well for this. Email me your receipt dated the day of this post or later for a 10.00 or more donation to one of the charities that is helping out and I will put you in a drawing for a finish or coffin smoother. Start the message you email me with Donation so I can keep track of them. I will go a month before the drawing or longer if I see more donations. Last time people bought and donated planes so I had more then one plane to give. So if it happens I will post about it. So go donate and let me know. I will have my daughter pick a number between 1 and the last email and that will be the winner. I will email the winner/s with their plane requests.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Will $10 ten times get me ten entries?

I should have offered that. I guess it would. but so far I have only had one donation.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

There will be more.
Patriarch
You'll get one from me soon. My company (Ericsson Wireless USA) is offering matching funds so I need to get you proff that I've donated.....

sounds good. Hey everyone I don't care who does this so tell others or post on other places. as long a they can email me it's fine. I can't afford to donate cash so this is the best way I can help. for 911 I got 3700.00 donated and ended up with three or 4 planes to give away.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve, Although it'll reduce my chances of winning a handplane, you might post to www.woodcentral.com message board.