trundle bed

Hello me and my wife are wanting to build a trundle bed. Does anyone have a good set of plans.
Mon, Mar 14, 2005, 11:25pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (Jonathan) wants to know: Hello me and my wife are wanting to build a trundle bed. Does anyone have a good set of plans.
Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans. A tundle bed is basically just a short box, on wheels. Or, you thinking of something else?
Maybe an experienced wood worker doesn't need plans, but I DO
"> Hello me and my wife are wanting to build a trundle bed. Does anyone

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:51:16 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ron Truitt) wrote:

========================I may be a little more "up front" then you ... I visit a few local furniture stores and just tell the salesperson what I am really doing...
1.. Tell them I am a hobbyist woodworker, 2. Tell them I am looking for ideas for a future woodworking project
Honestly I never had a problem with the Sales staff and never has anyone not allowed me to take a few digital pictures...
They frequently volunteer to give me brochures
Bob Griffiths
<snip>

Because SWMBO often gets impatient, when the project 'stretches out'. BTDT. And where does she go to purchase?
Patriarch