Tru-Grip Clamp-N-Tool the same but different?

I was reading an article in which they were using a Tru-Grip Clamp-N-Tool. I decided I wanted one, checked Amazon and quickly ordered CT50C. I was just browsing my Grizzly catalog and saw G3578. Two identically named tools by the same company but they look different. The article I was reading had a picture that looks like G3578 not CT50C.
Anybody know what the difference is? Amazon order hasn't shipped yet and I am thinking of changing the order.
OK. I'll bite. The CT50C picture is the bottom of the unit, the G3578 picture is the top of the unit. Same unit in both pictures. I own one.
mikey
DSnail wrote:

DOH! Really, I guess your right. Must sleep more...

On 30 Oct 2004 06:41:59 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@email.com (DSnail) wrote:

The cheaper one is definitely crap.
JP