Traditional Wood Carvings from India

http://www.BelaCrafts.com
Have a look at our traditional wood carvings. Current items in wood include jewelries like red sandalwood necklace set, jute bags, mats, wall hangings and jewelries, and the wooden boat in traditional sholapeeth style of west bengal.
Also see our exotic range of Hand Crafted items from India at the most Affordable prices. Items include works of national prize winners reflecting diverse regional-cultural styles.
Home decor, wall hangings, jewelries, handbags, gifts, folk art, paintings.
http://www.BelaCrafts.com