Totally OT Yeah! Canada

Page 2 of 2

I do the same. I figure the turn signal is to tell the other drivers what I'm going to do, and if I'm in a turn lane they already know what I'm going to do.
John

I know people who think that way.
--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes
Dave Balderstone wrote:

What way? (LOL)