Tormek Jig for Gouges (SVD-185)

I need a little help. I have a Tormek and the Jig for Gouges and turning cutters (SVD-185). It works great to sharpen turning gouges. One drawback is that jig only works for gouges one inch or less in width. The Tormek website does not have any gouge jigs for anything any wider. I have two one-and-a-quarter inch wide gouges that need sharpening. Has anyone come up with a solution? I'm not brave enough to try and sharpen the gouges by hand.
Kevin Preston
Kevin Preston wrote:

What about the SVS-50?
<http://www.tormek.com/en/jigs/

Some general tips
There is a forum for Tormek users. That's the best place to ask these sort of questions. The guy who does the US support, Jeff Farris, answers frequently.
http://www.sharptoolsusa.com/yabbse/index.php
Also - check the book. You can download the PDF file.
Let me check..
I think you may need the SVS-50 (Multi-Jig). Accoring to the book it can handle carving gouges 1" to 2" in width
It's described on page 68 in my book.
Thanks. I was just using the SVS-50 the other day to sharpen some skew chisels. Did not realize it would work on wide gouges as well. I also checked out the forum and discovered a few other little items I was not doing right.
Bottom line - 20 minuets with the Tormek and the right Jig and the gouge is sharp enough to shave with. Neat and useful tool.
Kevin Preston
writes:

Are youb familiar with the Wolverine System by OneWay and it's clones? Basically you can use the Wolverine with a Tormek if you mount the system properly.
Now I'm not suggesting that you run out and buy a Wolverine, though it is a good product, but rather that you build one, which is not all that difficult. Their equivelent of the Tormek Gouge jig is their varigrind. You can make one quite simply by taking a block of hard wood like hard maple, drilling an appropriate hole through it and then attach a tail piece to the bottom set at a 45 deg angle (Like the Ellsworth gouge grinding jig) It will work quite well as it turns out that the appropriate angle for the leg when doing an Irish or Ellsworth gouge is about 345 deg.