tools fs

I'm getting out of flat a 14in jet bandsaw w/carter guides,riser,eurethane tire,upgraded tension spring,and extra blades($350)..I also have a Leigh dovetail jig and a Delta mortising machine w/all chisels($200 ea).I'm located in southeast Florida..sorry can't ship..E-mail for phone number or other info Thanks,Rick