tools for a Delta 34-444 table saw

I recently purchased a Delta 34-444 table saw, but the seller didn't have the wrenches to change blades. One is an open end and one is a box end. I've found very few sources for the box end and they all say the open end is obsolete (?) Any ideas for a source for these wrenches? Thanks
On 7/18/2014 8:44 PM, Jack wrote:

As far as obsolete goes, no they are not obsolete, there may not be anyone that has them or they may be discontinued but they are not obsolete. If you going to use two wrenches to tighten and loosen the arbor nut you have to have an open end for the flange side of the arbor.
Most all of these type wrenches are stamped steel, nothing special other than the fact that they are narrow. I would measure the sizes ant buy some cheap Harbor Freight or Northern Tool wrenches and grind them down in thickness.
replying to Leon , Jack wrote:

lcb11211 wrote:

As far as all of the Delta parts lists, they consider one of the wrenches "obsolete" (in their words). Thanks for all of the replies. The arbor nut is 7/8" so a 7/8 box end works great. The person that replied with one of the best ideas for the arbor shaft is the bicycle wrench, although I found that the thin wrench I got with my old Craftsman saw is perfect.
Thanks to all.
On 7/18/2014 9:44 PM, Jack wrote:

If they are common sizes, you can usually pick up a wrench for a dollar or so at a flea market. You can get your wrenches, have fun and possibly get some other bargains.
On 7/18/2014 8:44 PM, Jack wrote:

For the open end one, look for a "bicycle" wrench of the appropriate size.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
"Jack" wrote in message

What are the distances across the flats?
Tom