Toolmakers Cabinet Lock

Help required please. I have a Moore &Wright Wooden Engineering Toolmakers Cabinet and I need to buy a new lock for it. Can anyone suggest a place where I might buy on. ?Google wasnt much help. Any help will be greatly appreciated John in Cornwall

http://www.wwhardware.com
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

Thanks Dave I forgot to mention that I,m in the UK ? John

Hence the Moore and Wright. A fine toolmaker. I wish their products were more available in the US.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 03:40:30 +0000 (UTC), "Hushup"

Almost anywhere, from local hardware shops upwards. Isaac Lord (webbed) or Craft Supplies are obvious UK suppliers for small cabinetry like this.
If it's like the usual pattern then it's just a simple drawer lock, nothing magic. These are easier to find and fit than box locks as they don't have such a complex keeper plate and are less fussy about fit.
The other alternative is to use the lock it already has. They're easy to cut a key for, if you don't have the old one.
OTOH, just ignore the lock entirely. I have two similar cabinets and I've never locked either. It's my workshop though.