TOAST TONGS

the wife, or girlfriend, or kids - because no guy I know would be enough of a weenie to need anything like this.

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T

I'd be tempted to make those, except I already have several pairs (bamboo, from the Chinese grocer's)

They're great for fishing things out of the electroplating or electrolysis tanks (don't want anything conductive). I even use them to make toast - not having a toaster, I have been known to use an oxy-propane torch.

Reply to
Andy Dingley