TOAST TONGS

http://www.canoe.ca/HGRenovation_CanadianHomeWorkshop02/may02_toasttongs-par.html For the wife, or girlfriend, or kids - because no guy I know would be enough of a weenie to need anything like this.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:00:14 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I'd be tempted to make those, except I already have several pairs (bamboo, from the Chinese grocer's)
They're great for fishing things out of the electroplating or electrolysis tanks (don't want anything conductive). I even use them to make toast - not having a toaster, I have been known to use an oxy-propane torch.
--
Smert' spamionam