To you woodworking magazine hoarders out there

Page 2 of 2
On 3/28/2016 12:26 PM, tdacon wrote:

So they lied at Viking Mountain or did you snatch up the last copy of the plans?<g>
Checked their link and the plans are "unavailable."
Glad you were able to fine the plans. Hopefully they will work out for you.
"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
On 3/28/2016 12:26 PM, tdacon wrote:

It's POSSIBLE that I got the last set of plans, although it sounds pretty unlikely. I'm kind of sure that it didn't say out of stock when I placed the order, but I can't be certain. When I refreshed the plans page after placing the order, there it was - out of stock.
So I send them an email asking them what happened, and whether I actually got it. We'll see what they say. I'm crossing my fingers.
Tom