To owners of Dewalt DW735 planer: any more broken sprockets lately?

Earlier this year that was a spate of broken sprockets, judging from all the talk here. Has DeWalt solved the problem by beefing up the part or are you owners still experiencing sprocket breakage?

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

My 735 finally broke a sproket last week. I was running pine through it. I called Dewalt and they are sending the parts. The person I talked to said it was a bushing problem. I am expecting the parts this next week. I bought it in January. I will see how it goes when the parts arrive.

Reply to
Roger