time for a trip to workcraft tomorrow.

I found out they are having a LN verses knight-toolworks plane off saturday. well I called the manager (who has bought planes from me) if the guy doing it has ever used my planes. nope he has not. so I finished breaking my back hauling the last two planes and some test woods and a plane adjusting hammer and 5 pounds of meat in my backpack on my back tonight. that seat is hard with that extra weight and 10 miles of travel (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

saturday.
it
Be sure to let us know how it went. Ed

hope the guy doing it knows much about any planes (G) I kind of doubt it. but I brought some ringer woods some purpleheart and bubinga (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

saturday.
Cool...
it
woods
back
(G)
Good luck with that comfe seat on your bike. ;~)

my new seat is even more narrow and harder. but that's what works. when you ride a lot those soft seats are a real pain in the rear.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Oh.... you don't have a tractor seat on your bike? ;~)
wrote:

you ride

Sat, Feb 21, 2004, 6:22pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@knight-toolworks.com (SteveKnight) claims: my new seat is even more narrow and harder. but that's what works. when you ride a lot those soft seats are a real pain in the rear.
You just need to expend your horizons a bit more: http://www.bikecult.com/works/saddle.html
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:25:01 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I have one of them the pre softened brooks pro saddle. it felt great but was too wide for my fat thighs (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

I almost only ride it to and from work. not much else to do with it (G) doubt it would net me much money unless things keep going wrong (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes