Tilting Router Plate

I found a router plate or mount online not to long ago that allowed you to tilt the router to certain angles when it was installed in a router table. It wasn't a tilt table, rather the router itself tilted.
Now I cannot find it after googling and froogling and yahooing and even msning...
Does anyone know where I might find this beast online? I want to look at it again before I buy new routers and the like.
Tillman
Woodhavn has it
tillman snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (tillius) wrote in message

How 'bout http://www.woodhaven.com
Look for angle ease. I have no experience with this product, but it might have some interesting potential. -george
I have an old Stanley router and plate setup that tilts. It is very handy and I made some interesting moldings with it. Make sure the locking device is high quality, although the force of gravity and wood movement would swing the router away from the piece being worked, any movement is a scarry thought.