Thoughts on new Ridgid brand saw blade?

I'm looking for any thoughts on the new table/miter saw blades Ridgid has released. I'm just starting to get into making some nice furniture/fixtures for our house (besides the basic particle board & 2x4 shelves), and I'm looking for a high tooth count blade for my 12" miter. From the specs, and after seeing one at the store, the 100 tooth Ridgid blade looks like a pretty good blade, with some nice features for the money ($75 at Home Depot).
Thanks
Mike O.

I saw those too today for the first time. Purdy Gold color. My thought was "might be a nice blade - but I'm not about to find out for that price."
$70 is a darned nice name-brand blade with a good reputation. If you try one, please post your results.