This Old House host

TOH has a new host. Anyone know what happened to Steve Thomas?
Anyone? Anyone?
:D

I think Bob Villa had him killed...
They hid the body under the New Yankee Workshop. ;) Dunno... haven't watch in a few months.

Do a Google search. There was a long thread on this just recently (about a week or two ago). I couldn't answer your question as I don't really care and didn't read the thread.

He is making a fortune. He is now a partner with Bob Vila in a new business doing high end home construction and re-models in Brazil.
Both Steve and Bob are considered celebrities in most of South America.. They are taking advantage of it to cater to the housing needs of the cattle and oil barons of the country. Ed
http://www.jsonline.com/enter/tvradio/sep03/171916.asp?showheadlines=all

Mark

N.E. Ohio
thanks for posting that.
-Dan

He is on DIY now.
FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl wrote:

I have seen him doing commercials for New York state energy conservation, he looks different now with a real haircut instead of the shag look.

'Nam - along with Eddie. Or might have been a car crash, he was riding with Paul...
I make a point to watch TOH on Saturday, in spite of it being 80F, and the outdoors hollering for me to get out there, just to see this new cutie ;-). What do I get - an intersting show on a major remodel where there're numerous structural problems, code violations, terrible past plumbing work (cutting into & thru structural members), but no new host. In fact, it was apparently a rerun since at the very end, Norm asks where's Steve and the reply is that he's off on a trip. Oh well
Renata
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:24:03 -0500, "FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl"

smart, not dumb for email