This might be off topic but perhaps some of you knows...

I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for $ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can move to any state or town in the western USA.
I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly expensive houses in larger towns.
################################################# You could google *low-cost housing* or similar.
On Jan 24, 1:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

I googled *affordable housing* and got $350.000 houses for sales websites. I try your version now. ;)

On 26 Jan 2007 14:56:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

In some areas, that _is_ affordable housing.
In mine, ~ $225,000 will get you started in a two bedroom ranch on 1/4 acre.

North Central or Northwestern Minnesota. Maybe a llittle light on the internet part.

Yeah, I'd like to find something like that too. Let me know if you see something, and I promise I'll return the favor If I see it first.
--
Contentment makes poor men rich. Discontent makes rich men poor.
--Benjamin Franklin
snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

Consider moving into a small town in Saskatchewan Canada? What you want is available. Living in Saskatchewan and enjoying it!!!!! Rick

I am no Canadian, Rick, that is why I can't become your neighbor. But you sound like a nice and friendly neighbor.