The Woodworking show in Chicago...

I recall seeing a post from someone a month or so ago that the Woodworking show (http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/index.html ) would not return to Chicago this year. However, I just checked their page--it has the schedule posted on the index page, and it looks like it will be back in October. Just wondering if their page is not up to date, or if the info someone posted is really true (hoping not...)?
Jim
I was the OP and I heard the vendors complaining that this was the only show all year. It could be that they management changed their mind, or like you said, maybe the web page is out of date. I'd like to know either way. Mark L.
PC Gameplayer wrote:

My perhaps incorrect recollection was that they would be back in October, but starting next year would only come to Chicago once per year. IIRC, Chicago was the only town that was visited twice.
todd