The Unisaw passed with flying colors!

Now I know what I why I bought the unisaw! I cut some 2 3/4" hard maple for table legs yesterday using the blade that came with the saw. It cut through the maple effortlessly in a single pass. My last saw would have required 5 or 6 passes to make the same cut. I can hardly wait to see what its like when my WW II comes back from being resharpened!
Grant
Grant, it really does not get good until the WWII is on the saw... ;~)
message