The sewing room project is completed

Two weeks ago Yesterday I bought materials rot my wife's quilting studio cabinets. These two cabinets were to support her 132" long arm sewing machine and provide much needed storage. Prior to today the machine resided on two fold up lunch room tables.
Two weeks start to finish, not bad.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/11002063544/
On 11/22/2013 6:52 PM, Leon wrote:

Dayum, Bubba ... you're getting good! Two times!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 11/22/2013 6:59 PM, Swingman wrote:

Muchie Garcia!

Looks great. Can she do sails too? :)
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On 11/23/2013 6:54 AM, dadiOH wrote:

Thank you!
and Sure! Send two identical sails down and she quilt them and make'm nice and thick. ;~)

Now you need to make her some more shelves. LOL
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 11/23/2013 8:26 AM, Swingman wrote:

Yeah... This is phase 1. I next will be building a 30" x 96" sewing table for her regular sewing machine and the embroidery machine. Basically our office desk lower section again with lots of drawers.
Then a wall of cabinets some where around 12" deep, 80" tall and 72 ~96" wide.
And then the shelves in the remaining wall space. LOL
On Saturday, November 23, 2013 8:49:54 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
Shelves .... and thread rack (Phase 4?)? You can't stop at phase 3, thems womens always think of something else to add!
Looks great.
Sonny
On 11/23/2013 11:27 AM, Sonny wrote:

A previous cabinet that I built for her has a 30" x 20" x 4" deep drawer with a top tray that slides from one side to the other. The drawer is full of thread plus she has two smaller thread racks.
And Thank you!