The Perfect Router Table Fence and Featherboard design.

I've been able to vastly increase my production and accuracy of end product. I should finish the evaluation of it this weekend. KISS keep it simple Stupid! Cheap to make, easy to align and holds everything down well and work just glides!

Pictures?