The end of the road !

This group is getting completely out of hand.
Even when the trolls get quiet for a while, the regulars start cooking up crap of their own. It seems that quite a few of the good people have left, and continue to leave, and the jerks and stooges remain in a much higher ratio to the quality guys.
Most of the people I enjoyed reading are gone now, so I must announce that it is my turn to join them. Good luck to the remaining regs of the past. To newbies, remember Google is your best friend. Especially compared to most of the pricks who frequent this group lately.
BYE! I'M OUTTA HERE!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/08/04
"Bob S." wrote in message

Ahhh, therein lies the intrinsic value of an excellent "troll" ...one that lives up admirably to its very name. It always catches those few incapable of hearing the splash, seeing the line, or feeling the hook ... until it is too late.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/08/04

is
"Bob S." wrote in message

Of course, you know I do believe you, Bob ... and congratulations are obviously due. It was one of the most masterful trolls-within-a-troll I've seen to date. Nice catch! ;>)

Don't hold your breath.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/08/04

Ahhhh, the usenet equivalent of tripping on the sidewalk, looking around to see if anyone saw you, and saying, "I meant to do that."
Spank!
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

that
incapable
is
Actually, I really do believe Bob S. Clever lad that he is, he caught me fairly and elegantly, with a SINGLE word, mind you! Brilliant!
... snared, and hoisted on my own petard! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/08/04