The end of the road !

This group is getting completely out of hand.

Even when the trolls get quiet for a while, the regulars start cooking up crap of their own. It seems that quite a few of the good people have left, and continue to leave, and the jerks and stooges remain in a much higher ratio to the quality guys.

Most of the people I enjoyed reading are gone now, so I must announce that it is my turn to join them. Good luck to the remaining regs of the past. To newbies, remember Google is your best friend. Especially compared to most of the pricks who frequent this group lately.

BYE! I'M OUTTA HERE!

Reply to
Swingman

If only that were true. Promise Mr. snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com

Reply to
Leon

Well, that's three at least. Anybody want to make book on the next one to be honored with his own personal impersonator?

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Fri, Apr 9, 2004, 10:05pm snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) supposedly said: the jerks and stooges remain in a much higher ratio to the quality guys.

ROTFLMAO Now will the real Swingman stand up?

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
J T

Ahhh, therein lies the intrinsic value of an excellent "troll" ...one that lives up admirably to its very name. It always catches those few incapable of hearing the splash, seeing the line, or feeling the hook ... until it is too late.

Reply to
Swingman

I read the headers on the OP - glad to read the troll is leaving. Now drink your coffee....

Reply to
Bob S.

Of course, you know I do believe you, Bob ... and congratulations are obviously due. It was one of the most masterful trolls-within-a-troll I've seen to date. Nice catch! ;>)

Don't hold your breath.

Reply to
Swingman

Ahhhh, the usenet equivalent of tripping on the sidewalk, looking around to see if anyone saw you, and saying, "I meant to do that."

Spank!

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Actually, I really do believe Bob S. Clever lad that he is, he caught me fairly and elegantly, with a SINGLE word, mind you! Brilliant!

... snared, and hoisted on my own petard! :)

Reply to
Swingman