the bible Bandsaw book

Which one is the best for setting up a BS?
What's the name, ISBN number for it?
Lost In Space/Woodchuck said:

Can't help you with the ISBN , but Mark Duginske has both a book and a video that I hear are pretty good.
You can also look at a page from my site here...
http://www.thevideodoc.com/pwoodw3.htm
That might get you started...
Good Luck,
Greg G.
hello,
I have both the book and video, and I am not verry impressed...
he mainly talkes about eh easy and obvious, but there is nothing about: - so it does not work, what am I doing wrong type of situations...
the only good things I got in the video was hot to make a bowl with my band saw. all the rest is available online in various individual websites (just google for band saw)...
regards, cyrille

Mark Duginske's "Band Saw Handbook": http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/bandsawhandbook.htm
--
Regards,