Thanks Charles, or maybe Dana

I just found a CD of music I remember downloading from a link on AS3. Lots of Allman Bros., Eric Clapton, Dire Straits, and even the Animals. Forgot I had this, enjoying it at loud volume while having the first outside BBQ of 2007. NY Steak, Asparagas, and Blackberry pie.
Mike M
Oops wrong group, but oh well.
Mike M
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:04:58 -0800, Mike M