Temporary What is it?

While Rob H is taking a sabbatical from his What is it? site, thought I would post a couple of my own rejected submissions. Did not initially plan to soliciting these from others. However if this is going to continue for more than a week I do need your rejects. Reply-To is valid. Please save your new 'good' stuff for Rob's return!
http://alt-config.net/temporary-what-is-it/
--
William

On 7/24/2014 11:46 AM, William Bagwell wrote:

graveyard. Somehow, it all fits together!
--
pentapus