Taming of the screw

http://www.globeandmail.ca/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040130.wxscrew0130/BNStory/Front /
Luigi Note the new email address. Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
A screwdriver name Petruchio?
What's notable, in this day and age, is that they actually let him on the plane with a screwdriver.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/23/04

And that's the truth. Guy in front of me one day last summer getting on a plane to P'burg (all planes out of this P'burg go to the big P'burg) got hisself just about stripped of computer tools. I'd guess that little enterprise, taking his toolkit on board, cost him some hundreds of bucks. It always amazes me what government types feel are dangerous stabbing weapons in one guy's briefcase, while the guy behind has a briefcase with 8-10 ballpoint pens and a dozen sharpened pencils.
Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/myhomepage/business.html
Try having to take a tool pouch in to an airport (LIT) and working on the computer wiring in said airport because they asked you to come in and work on the said computer wiring!!!! Glad I get paid by the hour!!!
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Charlie -

Charlie Self wrote:

My musing about the dangerous combination of arrogance and ignorance may not be as original as I thought... <g>
-- Mark