Tambour canvas

Does anyone know of a source for a piece of canvas to back a tambour??

I never would have thought of that.
Rodger wrote:

Joanna Fabric stores as well. If it's cloth of any kind they either have it or can get it for you.
Tried looking there for something to replace the sagging headliner on a removeable hardtop for a Corvette. They had about seven different kinds of headliner material in stock and I walked out with exactly what I needed for less than $10.
Great source for all kinds of materials needed for finish work on woodworking projects. Amaze yourself! Take a look<g>
On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:25:13 -0500, the opaque Rodger

Awning/pool/patio shop, upholstery shops, boat repair shops, farm supply, old-style hardware store, etc. You could even get raw canvas from an artist's supply shop.
- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
Larry Jaques wrote:

Josie

Why... your remnant store of course!
Remember...
"If you didn't buy it at your remnant store" ... " YOU PAID TOO MUCH!!! "
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com