Table Saw Value

I've recently taken posession of a Delta contractor saw. 52' Unifense Several incerts for molding head cutter, dado blade, etc. Tennoning jig...the very heavy delta one Extension table
It's been used a lot but it's true and runs well (was 220 and I changed it to 110).
What's it worth?

It is worth whatever people are willing to pay.
Most equipment is between 40% and 70% of new, assuming good condition. Dado blades run from $30 to $300 new. Molding head cutters are worth a few bucks if you like and can use the pattern, about 5 if you can't. The saw bought new today would be about $900. Ed
John Kent wrote:

Saw one much as you describe, except it also had an over arm DC guard. No cutters or tendoning jig but had 3 inserts.
Auctioned for $400 (+ -). It would have gone for more (I would have bid) but SWMBO told me no more table saws.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
John,
Would be helpful to know the model number (36-444/5 series maybe?) and estimate the condition.
Bob S.

ten gazillion dollars.
happy?

Been hanging out with the small fries again I see.....

John Kent wrote:

Ooooo! Ooooo! Ooooo!
I know this one.
PURPLE!
Was I right?
UA100
    Greetings and Salutations.
wrote:

    Reminds me of the joke about how many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wait for it.....
But not TOO long....
LIGHTBULB!
    Regards     Dave Mundt

Nope. not even close.
*everybody* knows that if it's purple, and hums, it's an "electric grape".
And even the infrequent habituates of the wreck _can_ tell the difference between an electric grape and a table-saw.
Oh man! you never should have changed it to 110. Totally ruins the value you know;-}

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Larry, *WHAT* are you trying to do ??!! -- run the market up??
I figured $50 was a "good" price, above the shipping costs, that is.
<muffled guffaw>