Table saw that fits through a 33" door?

Page 2 of 2
Be aware that the manual for the jet supersaw says net weight is 398 pounds. Its not going over a 3/4" threshold.
Bob

My Delta Contractor saw is outside under a foot of snow (tarped). I have built "arms" at the stand base with 12" pneumatic tires attached to an axle between the arms. Though I don/t have room in my garage for the saw, I could roll that sucker ANYwhere I wanted! I set it up so the wheels are off the ground about an inch when the saw is sitting on the base legs. This setup with slightly underinflated tires will easily roll over 2x4 chunks that always seem to be laying about. I regard this as a stopgap measure as I will "someday" make a spot in the garage for it. We recently got down to 24 degrees below zero (Montana) and I've since fired it up after clearing snow off. (Picture a cast-iron wheelbarrow!)
I used to live in Mt. Shasta, CA and did enlarge my ground- floor door so I had a good roll-out to the patio.
Roger 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Hey, that's an entertaining description, Roger. All you need is a steering wheel for your saw, now. :-)

How about enclosing the area outside the shop door and leaving the table saw out there permanently? You could buy any saw you want (a big, honking Unisaw!) and have more room to work inside.
A 6 foot door to an 11 foot shop is not stupid. It's practical for what you want to do. It's not that hard to widen that opening. Some properly installed 2x12 headers will hold the house up, and a 1 day rental of an electric jackhammer will take that concrete out in no time. I've done both.
Bob