table saw fence

is the guide set sold seperately but cann't be found.

Thanks Terry

Reply to
Terry Houchen

> What is the guide set sold seperately but cann't be found.

Reply to
tom

> What is the guide set sold seperately but cann't be found.

The rails? I don't see any mention of them and the rails (guides) are available in different lengths, mostly 30" and 50". You'd think they would have the together for a simple purchase.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

> What is the guide set sold seperately but cann't be found.

Reply to
CW