> Looking for a fence for the Craftsman 10" Table Saw, Model 113.295752.
> Actually, all I need is the knob that tightens the fence to the table.
Buy a solid knob, then drill and tap as req'd.
2) Click on "parts"
3) Enter "113.295752"
4) Click "Continue"
5) Enter "knob" in the description field
6) Click on "Rip Fence Assembly"
7) Enter "1" in the quantity field for item #2 (Rip Fence Knob, part
8) Click on "View Cart"
9) Follow the checkout procedure to order the part
Hope this helps!
Good luck. Assuming this is the same saw my FIL has-
1) The knob's no longer carried by Sears. (but you should check on the
chance your saw's not the same)
2) That's what breaks on that fence. Once he was out here
and we stopped by Timber Woodworking in Mesa (AZ). As we were
discussing his fence, we came to a stack of fences in their used
machinery section and there on top was a fence for his saw--
with a broken tightening knob. Elsewhere in the store we found
yet another copy of that fence, again with a broken knob.
If you find a source for these, let me know.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.