table saw fence

Looking for a fence for the Craftsman 10" Table Saw, Model 113.295752. Actually, all I need is the knob that tightens the fence to the table.
yardboy wrote:
> Looking for a fence for the Craftsman 10" Table Saw, Model 113.295752. > Actually, all I need is the knob that tightens the fence to the table.
Buy a solid knob, then drill and tap as req'd.
Lew

If the threading on the knob (either bolt or nut) is a common size (i.e. 1/4-20 or 5/16-18) you could probably find a replacement in the "jig hardware" sections of Lee Valley, Rockler, etc. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&cat=1,43455&pR800 Good luck, Andy

If the threading on the knob (either bolt or nut) is a common size (i.e. 1/4-20 or 5/16-18) you could probably find a replacement in the "jig hardware" sections of Lee Valley, Rockler, etc. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&cat=1,43455&pR800 Good luck, Andy
yardboy wrote:

2) Click on "parts" 3) Enter "113.295752" 4) Click "Continue" 5) Enter "knob" in the description field 6) Click on "Rip Fence Assembly" 7) Enter "1" in the quantity field for item #2 (Rip Fence Knob, part number 62692) 8) Click on "View Cart" 9) Follow the checkout procedure to order the part
Hope this helps!
--Steve
yardboy wrote:

Good luck. Assuming this is the same saw my FIL has-
1) The knob's no longer carried by Sears. (but you should check on the chance your saw's not the same)
2) That's what breaks on that fence. Once he was out here and we stopped by Timber Woodworking in Mesa (AZ). As we were discussing his fence, we came to a stack of fences in their used machinery section and there on top was a fence for his saw-- with a broken tightening knob. Elsewhere in the store we found yet another copy of that fence, again with a broken knob.
If you find a source for these, let me know.
-- Jason Chandler, AZ