Table Saw

I am in the market for a table saw. I had been looking at the Scheppach (either the 2000 or the 2500) and the Elektra Beckum Cabinet Makers Saw. However, I have recently seen an advert for the Jet JTS250S. On the face of it this looks to be an interesting machine and one which I should consider.

Does anyone have any experience of table saws in this price range and have they any thoughts on any of the above models?

Thanks in anticipation.

Reply to
gnomus