Table Saw

I am in the market for a table saw. I had been looking at the Scheppach (either the 2000 or the 2500) and the Elektra Beckum Cabinet Makers Saw. However, I have recently seen an advert for the Jet JTS250S. On the face of it this looks to be an interesting machine and one which I should consider.
Does anyone have any experience of table saws in this price range and have they any thoughts on any of the above models?
Thanks in anticipation.