Table Construction Help Pkease

I'm building a triangle shaped small table. Width at back is 11 inches. It has a bottom shelf. It will be on casters. The problem is it has no stability. It has 3 dowels connecting top to bottom. When I touch the table it leans. How can I stabilize it? Thanks in advance for any help.

By "unstable, do you mean that it rocks? If it has three legs, this is not possible...three non-linear points in space determine a plane which is why it cannot rock. Now, if the bottom shelf is on the floor and the legs do not extend below this, then you could have this problem. Adding casters would probably solve this at it would be very similar to extending the legs below the bottom shelf. This of course does not mean the shelf or top would be level, it just won't rock.
Spaz
A few of questions:
How tall is the table? What is the distance between legs (I am assuming three legs on corners of an equilateral triangle)? How big is the table top?
-- Al Reid
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain